[Nfbnet-members-list] To all members

Eve Sanchez thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 05:31:08 UTC 2017

To all members, prospective members and writing enthusiasts alike,

Get a jump on things by joining the Writers'
Division the week before convention starts. Our
June gathering is open to everyone, something
that is usually reserved for members only.

At this gathering we will be discussing the
future of the division. We want to know what you
want out of the division and how we can make it
happen. We will discuss what we have done in the
past and how we can make things current for a new
generation of writers (no matter our ages).

More exciting yet, we will be announcing the
winners of the 2017 Writing Contest. This is
normally done at the Annual Business Meeting at
National Convention, but this year alone, we will
have no representation there to hold the meeting.
Our gathering is in lieu of our normally expected
business meeting. Let’s use it to our advantage
and participate in force. This is a chance for
all those who do not regularly attend convention
to be a part of the division planning.

We want to hear your voices.

Please join us on the last Sunday of the month,
June 25th. We will be gathering a little earlier
to accommodate everyone and to give us plenty of
time to talk. 4:00 Pacific time, 5:00 Mountain, 6:00 Central and 7:00 Eastern.

The number to call into is (712)432-0460. Once
the call connects, you will be prompted to enter
the access code of 568839pound.

Remember, that this is a week before the chaos
and excitement that will take place in Orlando.
You could think of it as a warm up for what is to
come or you could look at it as a chance to be a
part of history from the comfort of your own home.

We, the officers and board members of the
Writers’ Division of the National Federation of
the Blind, hope you will join us.

Stay well while living the lives you want.

Eve Sanchez
President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division
Editor, Tapestry, a publication of TAWN
thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com
"Some who are sighted, are the most blind of all."