[Nfbnet-members-list] Share our Stage: Join with us!

Julie A. McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 15:55:58 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,

The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division, a
strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind,
invites you to learn and perform with us at this year's convention.!

What does it look like to express yourself as a blind person?  At
this year's business meeting you will have the opportunity to hear
from a panel of performers who will discuss everything from gestures
to physical appearance.  But we do not expect you to simply soak up
the theory of expression in performance.  After our panel we will
give you the chance to interact with us in an improve workshop, held
for us by two experienced improvisers.

You are encouraged to arrive early to our business meeting (Suwannee
21, level 2) in order to connect with us before we get started.  See
attached agenda for more details.

That same evening, we bring you another opportunity to perform with
us.  Our ballroom dancing workshops were so popular that we brought
them back again this year.  Join us for waltz and rumba lessons at
7:00 Pm in Panzacola Ballroom F-1.

The activities of the Performing Arts Division span the entire week
of the national convention!  Do not forget to stop by our exhibit
table, A29, and order a singing telegram to share with someone special.

Our annual talent competition promises to be a packed evening of
entertainment and great performances!  We will be continuing to
accept registrations for the showcase of talent taking place on
Friday evening.  But do not delay as spots are filling fast!  Come,
support your friends.  For those of you who cannot attend this year's
convention, a link to the talent show stream will be available before Friday.
See you in Orlando!

Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
kaybaycar at gmail.com

[]
Virus-free.