[Nfbnet-members-list] Rock Climbing at National Convention, Sponsored by AIRA

Amber Sherrard amber at wefitwellness.com
Fri Jul 7 01:22:49 UTC 2017

Want to Rock Climb at the National
Convention?  Come to the 2017 NF-BE Healthy Fair
hosted by the NFB Sports and Recreation Division and WE Fit Wellness

On July 10th the NFB Sports and Recreation
division and WE Fit Wellness will help kick off
National Convention of the National Federation of
the Blind with the 2nd annual NF-BE Healthy Fair.
The NF-BE Healthy fair is a health fair designed
with the blind in mind. Instead of walking from
table to table gathering print information,
attendees will have the opportunity to receive a
health assessment, nutrition information, put
their hands on talking health and wellness
related gadgets, try out accessible mechanisms
for reading nutrition informant, check out
accessible activity trackers, and more.

Have you tried rock climbing before?  Well try it
in a whole new way with AIRA Technology!   We are
so grateful to our Gold Sponsor, AIRA, for their
generous donation that has allowed us to include
Rock Climbing at the NFB Healthy
Fair!  Participants will be able to put on special glasses and use
AIRA technology to climb the rock wall in a whole
new way! Stop on by and give the rock wall a try!

  Here is a sneak peak of the exhibitors and
activities at this year’s NF-BE Healthy Fair;
    * Inflatable Obstacle Course
    * Zumba
    * Aerial Yoga
    * OneBlood Blood Drive
    * Ski for Light Cross-Country Skiing Demonstrations
    * Traditional Japanese Sword Fighting
    * Cardio Dance
    * Cardio Drumming
    * Essential Oils and Relaxation
    * BlindAlive Eyes Free Fitness
    * Beachbody
    * Nikken Wellness
    * Chair Fitness
    * Bootcamp
    * Kickboxing
    * Apple Watch, Fitbit, and Echo Dot Demonstrations
    * Amazon Kindle Fire raffle
    * Door Prizes and more...

For more information about the NF-BE Healthy
Fair, please email Amber at
<mailto:amber at wefitwellness.com>amber at wefitwellness.com

We cannot wait to see you there!

We would like to send a HUGE thank you to our GOLD sponsors,
·       <https://aira.io/>AIRA
·       <x-msg://45/blindmerchants.org>National
Association of Blind Merchants Division
·       <http://nikken.com/paulgabias>Nikken Wellness
·       <http://www.sfl.org/>Ski for Light
Our SILVER sponsor
·       <https://www.blindalive.com/>BlindAlive
and our BRONZE sponsor
·
<https://www.facebook.com/SportsAndRecCO/>National
Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Recreation Division