[Nfbnet-members-list] Six New Lists on NFBNET.ORG

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 15 23:49:58 UTC 2017

I am pleased to be able to announce the availability of six 	new
lists on NFBNET.ORG. They include lists for the NFB of Arizona East
Valley Chapter, NFB of Arizona Phoenix Chapter, Tall Corn from the
NFB of Iowa, NFB Iowa Students, NFB of Virginia Seniors Division and
NFB of New Jersey Seniors.
Below is a little on each, plus subscription instructions.

NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter (Announce-Only)

The purpose and goal in creating this list
is to keep members of the East Valley of the National Federation Of
The Blind of Arizona informed of monthly chapter meetings
and East Valley NFBA events. Other information regarding the East
Valley Community, NFBA legislative action needed and important
affiliate announcements that pertain to the East Valley of Arizona
and the National Federation Of The Blind will be sent out here as well.

We invite you to join this list and stay up to date on what is
happening in the East Valley of the National Federation Of The Blind
Of Arizona.
This is an Announce-Only list. To have something posted, please
contact the Moderator..

To subscribe to the list either go to:

or send e-mail to nfbaz-eastvalleychapter-request at nfbnet.org and put
the word subscribe on the subject line, by itself.

NFBA-Phoenix

The NFBA-Phoenix list's purpose is to engage, grow, and share with
our existing and future members
the activities, groups, and committees associated with the NFB
Phoenix chapter as we continue to build a Federation.
Providing a means of consistent, clear, and open communication within
the Phoenix chapter
is an important step in growing and building our Federation, our
chapter, and this list will serve as an adjunctive vehicle to do
that. We invite members and leaders of National, other affiliates,
and chapters, to join our list to participate in this line of
communication so we can grow stronger together.

Topics of communication and discussion will include NFB philosophy,
membership engagement, membership growth, community outreach,
legislative concerns and activity, fund-raising, and sharing the
successes and achievements of our Federationists.

To join the list either go to
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfba-phoenix_nfbnet.org

or send e-mail to nfba-phoenix-request at nfbnet.org and put the word
subscribe on the subject line.

Tall-Corn

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa (Tall Corn List)
is a list where we keep in touch, getting each other's advice about
chapters, divisions, and other blindness issues.
We will pass on information relating to the happenings in our state
using this list
and other social media platforms.

 From time to time important information from our national office is
shared with us as well.
We welcome all who are interested in what's happening in the National
Federation of the Blind of Iowa to check in with us, share and learn.
Come join us on the Iowa (Tall Corn) list.

To subscribe to Tall Corn either go to:

or send e-mail to tall-corn-request at nfbnet.org and put the word
subscribe on the subject line.

NFB-Iowa-Students

This list will be used to communicate with students who live in or
are studying in Iowa.
This will be an easy way to distribute information concerning
fundraising, group events, appointments, current events etc.
from time to time important information is shared from our national office.

To subscribe to the list you can either go to:

or send e-mail to nfb-iowa-students-request at nfbnet.org and put the
word subscribe on the subject line.

NFBV-Seniors (Announce-Only)

This list is for the NFBV Senior Division.
We will use it to distribute information of interest to Division members. \
This is an announce-only list.

To subscribe to NFBV-Seniors either go to:

or send e-mail to nfbv-seniors-request at nfbnet.org and put the word
subscribe on the subject line by itself.

NFBNJ-Seniors

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division is
sponsoring a new e-mail list called nfbnj -seniors.
Ask questions, share answers and provide encouragement to the
fastest growing part of the blind population.
NFBNJ seniors are continuing to live the lives they want and are
willing to share their knowledge and life lessons with each other!
Join the list!

To join the list you can either go to: