[Nfbnet-members-list] Final Days: KNFB Reader for Android for $19.99!

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Jan 11 17:57:38 UTC 2017

Have you been wanting to try the revolutionary
KNFB Reader app? Now is the perfect time. If you
have an Android device, you can try this amazing
app for free. If you love it as much as other
users do, you'll be able to buy it for only
$19.99 for a limited time thanks to the
sponsorship of Google. But hurry – only a limited
number of licenses are available at this low
price, and supplies are almost gone. So take this
opportunity to try KNFB Reader yourself.
The KNFB Reader app helps you take a clear
picture of any printed text with your phone's
camera and reads it to you in clear synthetic
speech within seconds! From mail to signs to
computer screens, you'll be amazed at how well it works.
Sound too good to be true? Don't take our word
for it. Here’s what our users have to say:
“I have bought a number of scanning apps through
the years, but this is the best regarding OCR
accuracy. For the visually impaired user, this app is a must have.”
“I haven't had any reason to use anything else.”
“I will tell you that no other app I have used
even comes close to producing the results of the KNFB Reader app.”

If you already have the app and love it, help us
spread the word to others so they have a chance
to get this revolutionary app at an unbelievable
price. You can also follow us on
<https://www.facebook.com/KNFB-Reader-1454343774846792/?nr>Facebook
and <https://twitter.com/knfbreader>Twitter to
join the conversation about KNFB Reader. We love
to hear from our users. Share your favorite KNFB Reader story with us!

You can't afford to pass up this opportunity to
get life-changing technology at a low price.
Visit
<http://www.nfb.org/knfb-reader>www.nfb.org/knfb-reader
right away, and let KNFB Reader help you get the
information you need to live the life you want!