[Nfbnet-members-list] looking for good story bank material

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Wed Dec 13 23:38:37 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We have a story bank. This is intended to collect
material about our members and our programs. I am
asking for your help. We need more stories. We
want to tell about our authentic experiences.
There are two categories we are soliciting right now.
1.       Challenges of blindness – sometimes it
is not easy to deal with blindness especially
when it comes to others’ reactions.
2.        The impact of our national convention on people.
If you could write to me offline and share your
stories that would be helpful. These need not be
polished and the best length is probably 200 to
300 words. Please include your full name, phone, and email address.

Thanks for your help with this project.

Patti S. Chang Esq.
Director of Outreach
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a
community of members and friends who believe in
the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.