[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: To All Federationists from the Writers' Division

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Oct 2 03:11:32 UTC 2016

David Andrews and Long White Cane Harry

dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org

Twitter:  @dandrews920

From: Eve Sanchez [mailto:thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2016 4:18 PM
To: David Andrews
Subject: To All Federationists from the Writers' Division

To All Members,

After more than a year of promptly delivering your Slate and Style straight to you, life got in the way. We are nine days late to be exact, but it is finally here for you to enjoy. In this issue you will find the first installment of the winners of the annual writing contest as well as a few other editions. It is small, but should be a fun read. The last thing in S&S is the  submission guidelines. We would especially like you to read these and send us your work for an upcoming issue.

Another thing you will find here is the revised guidelines for the 2017 contest so that you could start writing. Hopefully your name could be listed among the winners next year.

We will try to not let this late issue be the start of a trend, but for now... Happy reading.

Eve Sanchez

President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division

Editor, Tapestry, a publication of TAWN

"Some who are sighted, are the most blind of all."