[Nfbnet-members-list] KNFB Reader Black Friday Sale

Albee, Tammy TAlbee at nfb.org
Wed Nov 23 17:27:33 UTC 2016

Living the life you want means getting the
information you need, when you need it. The KNFB
Reader can help. Just a snap of your phone or
tablet camera over any printed document and
you're able to read it. Starting November 25, you
can get this life-changing app at a reduced price for a limited time!
The National Federation of the Blind has made the
dream of reading print for blind and low-vision
people a reality. KNFB Reader is a fast,
accurate, and easy-to-use app for a smartphone or
tablet that was developed by blind people, for blind people.
KNFB Reader can be used to read just about any
printed material accurately and almost instantly.
KNFB Reader has tilt guidance and a field-of-view
report to help you take the right photo of a
printed page – it doesn't matter which way the
print is facing. KNFB Reader even reads upside
down! The text in the image of the page is then
recognized and read out loud to you or displayed
on your connected Braille display.
One new KNFB Reader user said, “I had a minor
medical procedure yesterday and upon discharge I
was given a pile of papers which included my
reported results. For the first time in my life,
I was able to read my report in privacy and
independently. If you are still wondering whether
to buy this app, all I can say is that for me it
was a good investment. I can imagine myself using
the KNFB reader on a daily basis.”
 From November 25 through November 29, you can
get KNFB Reader for $64.99 USD ­ that’s 35% off!
It makes the perfect gift for the upcoming
holiday season. Please share this opportunity
with your family, friends, and coworkers. For
information on giving KNFB Reader as a gift,
visit <http://www.nfb.org/KNFBReader#GIFT>www.nfb.org/KNFBReader#GIFT.
Your KNFB Reader Team

<https://nfb.org/>
National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
Facebook
     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>
Twitter
     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>
Youtube

The National Federation of the Blind is a
community of members and friends who believe in
the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.