[Nfbnet-members-list] Announcing the Streaming of the NFB of Nevada State Convention

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:35:30 UTC 2016

Announcing the Streaming of the NFB of Nevada State Convention

Hello to all. I'd like to announce the streaming of the nfb of Nevada
2016 state convention. It will start at 9 am pst, 12 pm EST,
Saturday  November 12
2016. If you are in the uk, convert to UTC. This convention aims to
be both fun and informative. I can't wait to see you all there both
in person and on
the stream.
Time: 09:00 pst, 12:00 EST
Listen links:
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/stream
  hq,
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-128
  mid
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-96
  low
Should the stream brake, archives will be available at
tffppodcast.com/cc
  about 2-3 days after the event. This will give me time to edit if
necessary. See you all there.
Sarah Alawami,
Convention Committee Planner