[Nfbnet-members-list] California drawing- please pass it on

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 14:22:26 UTC 2016

Hello All,
The California affiliate is pleased to invite you
to take advantage of this early-bird opportunity
to win $600 toward your stay at the host hotel of
the 2017 National Federation of the Blind annual
convention in Orlando, FL which will be held July
10 – July 15, 2017.  Please share this link with
your family and friends and help us to realize
our hopes and dreams for blind people.

<http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2017_national_convention_raffle>2017
NFBCA Drawing Ticket

The National Federation of the blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,