[Nfbnet-members-list] Community Service Project at National Convention

Darian Smith president at nfbcommunityservice.org
Fri May 27 15:29:28 UTC 2016

  Federation family,
   The National Federation of the Blind Community
Service Division is excited to tell you that we,
along with Habitat for Humanity of greater
Orlando will be offering  the opportunity to
participate in a habitat build community service project.
   This Service Project will be a part of the
various activities and events  set to take place
during our 76th convention of the National
Federation of the  Blind, and will be unique in
that we as blind people from across the nation
will be taking an active role in building a home
while building up positive attitudes about blindness.. .

  this off-site project is scheduled to take
place on June 30 and is tentatively scheduled to
run from approximately 7 am to 2:30 pm (including
travel time), with transportation to and from the
project site to be provided  by the Community Service Division.

This project has a limited capacity of twenty
participants.  Interested persons should contact
Darian Smith at
<mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>president at nfbcommunityservice.org
should they have any questions or  should they
wish to reserve  a spot for themselves.

    Yours in the movement,
   Darian

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: <http://www.nfbcommunityservice.org>www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFBCSDivision, at goldengateace

Facebook: search for “National Federation of
the Blind Community Service Division"

E-mail:
<mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>president at nfbcommunityservice.org

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.
  “We need your service, right now, at this
moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going
to tell you what your role should be; that's for
you to discover. But I am going to ask you to
play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to
put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
  Help drive change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 1-855-659-9314
“