[Nfbnet-members-list] Volunteer Needed

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Mar 30 15:22:04 UTC 2016

Hi again everyone,

I recently sent a message asking for a volunteer to coordinate and
chair the Friends of Recovery meetings at this year's convention.  I
wasn't specific enough in my request.  Not only do I need someone to
coordinate and chair both meetings, I need someone who can guarantee
that they will be there to set up the room and  hand out reading
materials which I will provide in large print. I have to have an
answer by the end of the week or early next week so  I can get agenda
information sent to the national office.  Unfortunately, if I don't
get a definite commitment from someone, I will have to advise
national that there will not be Friends of Recovery meetings this
year. I really could use someone to help. If you can help, please
call me at 304-993-5103 or email me.

Thanks much
Sheri

From: Sheri Koch <slk8332015 at gmail.com>