[Nfbnet-members-list] Buy some delicious nuts from Kansas!

Anya annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:57:54 UTC 2016

Hello everybody!
As the fun week is about to start, we all receive messages about
countless goods that will be sold at the convention by different states.
So, I also would like to let you know that Kansas Students Division is
selling delicious nuts from a specialty nuts store in Kansas. We have a
good variety, and there will be definitely something for everyone's taste.
For example, milk chocolate covered peanuts, butter-toffee mix nuts, and
roasted sesame sticks, great items for a nice snack!
Please support our Student Division and buy some nuts from us!
Have save trips to Orlando, and we will see you there!
Best regards,
Anya
President of the Kansas Association of Blind Students (KABS).