[Nfbnet-members-list] The Alabama Affiliate looks forward to seeing you in Orlando at table C16!

Gail Smith mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:13:50 UTC 2016

The National Federation of the Blind of Alabama invites you to join us in Orlando at table C16 in the Exhibit Hall from July 1-4.

Stop by, say hello and take a look at our new items this year.

We have royal blue insulated bags with the NFB logo. These bags have the capacity to hold a six pack of cans. You will find them to be really nice bags and handy for many uses. They are $12.

Show your federation support by purchasing one of our print/braille magnets with the NFB Logo and "Live the Life You Want" for $3.

Would you like to have a chance to win $500?

Purchase your $5 raffle ticket and be entered into our drawing for $500. The drawing will be on Tuesday between 12:00 and 1:45 in Wekiwa 5 on level 2. You do not have to be present to win.

The Alabama Affiliate  looks forward to seeing you in Orlando at table C16!