[Nfbnet-members-list] The National Student Division table at Exhibit Hall (C14)

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 09:03:41 UTC 2016

Fellow Federationists,

Are you desperately avoiding the thought of 93 degree humidity that lovely
Orlando offers?

Do you want to snack on some goodies throughout the day, but can't bear the
outrageous hotel prices?

Are you a current student, past student, friend of a student, parent, or
interested learner?

Do you want to participate in some friendly competition among some of our
national divisions?

Are you interested in taking a break after convention next year to relax in
SeaWorld Orlando?

If you said yes to any of these questions, then the National Association of
Blind Students has you covered at this year's Convention!

Table C14 has something for everyone!

1.       Bottled water/canned soda ($1)

Stop by for a bottle of iced water or canned Coke/Diet Coke for just a buck!
We promise to keep it nice and cold throughout all Exhibit Hall hours of
operation!

2.       Snackpacks ($5)

Come get reenergized with our delicious snackpacks, containing a bag of
chips, some cookies, a granola bar, trail mix, and a bottled water!

3.       Student Success Toolkit ($8)

Wouldn't it be nice to have a 4-gig thumb drive with all your questions
answered? This year, NABS is kicking off our Student Success Toolkit
fundraiser. Within these devices, you'll find Microsoft application
tutorials, sample cover letters/resumes, practice tests, NFB
literature/speeches, and so much more! For just eight bucks, you will have a
plethora of information at your fingertips. Be sure to stop by our table
(C14) to learn what more is inside!

4.       Penny Wars!

It's always fun to bring about some friendly competition amongst our
Federation family. During our second annual Penny Wars fundraiser, show love
and support for the division of your choice! With ten national divisions
participating and three weight classes, the students invite you to bring all
your change to C14. The pennies are negative points, while the silver and
paper increase that division's points. At the end of the week, the winning
divisions will take 50% of the profits, while NABS claims the other half.

5.       SeaWorld Raffle ($3 for 1, $5 for 2)

 SeaWorld Orlando takes families below the surface, above the waves and
beyond their expectations. From high-speed water slides and exhilarating
wave pools, to tranquil beaches and the remarkable animal habitats that are
the hallmark of SeaWorld, Aquatica delights all ages and interests. The
one-of-a-kind water park is home to some of the world's most thrilling water
rides, featuring 36 slides, six rivers and lagoons and more than 80,000
square feet of sparkling white, sandy beaches.

NABS is raffling of a 4 pass family pack to Aquatica water park and a 2 pass
couple pack to SeaWorld Park. Increase your chances of winning by buying 2
for $5, and we promise you will enjoy SeaWorld at NFB'17!

Now, we know you can't resist stopping by table C14; and we can't wait to
chat with you there!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

The National Association of Blind Students

www.students.nfb.org