[Nfbnet-members-list] Cancer Survivors Meeting at Convention

Isaiah isaiahn57 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 07:19:04 UTC 2016

Saturday, July 2 , 2016
  1:00 pm. - 5:00 pm NFB-BLIND CANCER SURVIVORS SUPPORT GROUP Annual Meeting

Join us for a meet and greet, a panel discussion, and personal
stories of strength and courage. Our group's purpose is to help all
cancer survivors get well and stay well, to offer preventive
measures, and to create a platform for cohesive dialogue and
information dissemination.
In an effort to empower Cancer Survivors, we will provide literature,
share testimonials and updates, distribute Gift Bags to the first 20
Cancer Survivors and have American  Cancer Society t-shirts as door
prizes. Be sure to wear your Cancer Survivor T-shirt for the photo op
and RSVP for the Cancer Survivors "on your own" Luncheon on Sunday,
July 3, 2016 at 12:00 noon by calling (803) 735-0821.

Thank You,

Isaiah

"WE ARE HERE"

From: Isaiah <isaiahn57 at aol.com>