[Nfbnet-members-list] The Human Services Division Has Heart!

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Jun 25 18:14:15 UTC 2016

Nothing symbolizes the love, hope, and determination of the National
Federation of the Blind like the heart! This year, the National
Federation of the Blind's Human Services Division is embracing these
three values of the Federation by selling heart-shaped stress balls
emblazoned with the NFB logo. Each red heart stress ball is imprinted
with our logo in bright white. These stress relief tools are $3.00
each or 2 for $5.00.  I would be happy to demonstrate a great stress
relief technique using this tool for anyone interested in this skill.

The Human Services Division will also be selling our nickel-plated
NFB keychains again for $10.00. These key chains are cast in the
shape of our logo and painted in full color with durable enamel.
Finally, we will be offering 50/50 raffle tickets for $1.00  each or
6 for $5.00. The drawing for the grand prize will be held during
Tuesday's banquet! Come visit table C-34 and support The National
Federation of the Blind's Human Services division!

The National Federation of the Blind's Human Services division will
be at table 34 in the exhibit hall.

From: "Merry Schoch" <merrys at verizon.net>