[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB 2016 Job Seeker Seminar

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sat Jun 25 01:32:16 UTC 2016

Dear NFB Convention Attendees,

Please see the attached agenda for our 2016 Job
Seeker Seminar.  We have some great presenters
and breakout sessions this year.  This is a
great way to prepare for the NFB National Job Fair!

We are sending this once to everyone on nfbnet
and posting it on our Employment Committee
website,
<http://employment.nfb.org/>http://employment.nfb.org/,
from which you can download it to your favorite
device.  If there are any changes, we will post a new agenda there.

There will be some hardcopy Braille and large
type agendas at the seminar, but not as many as in previous years.

See you there!

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee
ddavis at blindinc.org