[Nfbnet-members-list] Voter Registration at the National Convention

Brown, Charlie CBrown at nfb.org
Tue Jun 21 21:19:10 UTC 2016

During our 2016 national convention at Rosen Shingle Creek, we will
conduct a voter registration drive on Saturday afternoon, July 2, 12
noon until 5pm.  This is a nationwide NFB convention event, not just
for Floridians.  We will use a national registration form provided by
the federal Election Assistance Commission.  Volunteers from the
League of Women Voters will be on hand to help fill out forms.  Our
table will be located outside the Ballroom.  Voting is one of our
most important responsibilities as citizens.  Don't be a no-show on
election day!

You may register if you will be 18 years old by election day.  If you
are not yet registered, stop by our table.  Also, if you have moved
or changed your name, you will need to re-register, and we'll help you do that.

Charlie Brown
Voting Rights Coordinator