[Nfbnet-members-list] Reminder: Social Media 101 at Convention

Trevino, Danielle DTrevino at nfb.org
Tue Jun 21 19:58:00 UTC 2016

Dear Federation Family:
Just a reminder about our social media introductory session. Please see below.
Do you have questions about social media? Are you
curious about where to begin? If you said yes,
I'd like to invite you to the Social Media 101
seminar at convention. It’s on Sunday, July 3
from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Wekiwa 3, and we will be discussing the following:
·         How to sign up for accounts on Facebook and Twitter
·         What all of the jargon means
·         How to post

·         How to follow the social media activity
of the National Federation of the Blind

I will also leave plenty of time at the end for
questions and help you sign up for accounts.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any
questions about the seminar. If you will be
attending, I encourage you to bring your computer
or mobile device with you. I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!

Danielle Trevino
Coordinator for Social Media and Member Engagement
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
   Baltimore, MD 21230
P: (410) 659-9314, Extension 2358