[Nfbnet-members-list] Employers at 216 NFB National Job Fair

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Jun 20 15:11:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

It's getting close to the National Convention and
I wanted to give you all a list of the employers
who plan to be at the Job Fair this year.  More
detail will be available on the Employment
Committee website,
<http://employment.nfb.org>http://employment.nfb.org,
most likely starting tomorrow.  If additional
employers join the list, or there are other
changes, we will make them on the website so you
can get up to date information right up to the Convention.Â
The list is below:
3-D Photoworks
American Heart Association
BLIND, Inc.
Colorado Center for the Blind
FedEx Ground, including FedEx SmartPost
HIMS
Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired (San Francisco)
Louisiana Center for the Blind
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
National Federation of the Blind
Oracle
SAAVI
The School of Piano Technology for the Blind
Target Corporation
Wells Fargo and Company
Wisconsin Center (and School) for the Blind and
Visually Impaired                       Â
More information coming in the future.

Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee