[Nfbnet-members-list] Super Shuttle discount code

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:51:44 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay, but there were multiple technical difficulties with
getting the discount code set up for our convention. Below is the link that
must be used in order to receive the discount. The normal round trip fair is
$36, but by using the link below, the fair is reduced to $28. If you need to
make a reservation by phone, the phone code is FUTAE. Keep in mind that
Super Shuttle charges a $6 customer service phone fee. With the $6 phone
service fee, the fair increases to$42, which is then reduced to 34, so it's
best to use the link below for the maximum discount. If you have any
Questions do not hesitate to email or call me at the below contact info.

Thanks for your patients.

Edward Shaham

NFB of CT

860 597 3210