[Nfbnet-members-list] Performing Arts Division 50-50 raffle at Washington Seminar

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:08:21 UTC 2016

Good evening fellow federationists,

As your packing and preparing to depart for our nation's capitol, your
performing artist friends would like to give you a heads up about an
opportunity you should not miss!  , The National Federation of the
Blind Performing Arts Division will be holding a 50-50 raffle at
Washington Seminar.  To participate just find either myself, Katelyn
MacIntyre, or Lizzy Muhammad between tomorrow and Wednesday.  The
tickets cost only one dollar each and 6 for 5.  We will be drawing the
winning name on Wednesday afternoon so that we can provide the prize
to the winner.  We can't wait to connect with many of you there!

If you have questions or would like to reach out to us, please send an
email to either myself or to the division vice president, Katelyn
MacIntyre.  Our addresses are below.  Safe travels and snowy
adventures!

Julie McGinnity, President, National Federation of the Blind
Performing Arts Division
Email: kaybaycar at gmail.com

Katelyn MacIntyre, Vice President, National Federation of the Blind
Performing Arts Division
Email: katelynmacmusic at gmail.com

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,