[Nfbnet-members-list] KNFB Reader Celebrates Friendship Week!

Albee, Tammy TAlbee at nfb.org
Tue Aug 16 21:09:24 UTC 2016

It’s Friendship Week! We all have friends who
help make our lives richer; friends who help us
out with life’s challenges
 friends who can be
counted on to read print for us. With KNFB
Reader, you can make the print yours and not have
to ask your friends to read it! This week, in
honor of Friendship Week, you can give your
friends a break by purchasing KNFB Reader for
$84.99, 15% off the regular price. You can read
mail, menus , signs, classwork assignments,
medical reports, and financial documents, all
independently. Because some of that print is
private. And now you can read it on your own, with KNFB Reader.

One KNFB Reader user said, “I had a minor medical
procedure yesterday and upon discharge I was
given a pile of papers which included my reported
results. For the first time in my life, I was
able to read my report in privacy and independently.”

KNFB Reader: take a photo, the app reads the
print aloud. It has automatic text detection,
tilt guidance and a field of view report that
helps the blind user get the best photo. You can
even scan multiple pages in batch mode, and if
you wish, you can save your files to DropBox and
refer to them later. Also compatible with
connected Braille displays.  Now you can read
print privately, and independently.

To learn more about KNFB Reader, visit
<http://www.knfbreader.com>www.knfbreader.com.
The app will be available for $84.99 USD from
August 19-21, 2016. Available in the iTunes and
Google Play stores for iOS and Android. Know
someone who might be interested in KNFB Reader?
Go ahead and forward this message to your family,
friends, co-workers, and email lists. After all, it’s Friendship Week!

-Your KNFB Reader Team