[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB BELL Academy applications are live!

Walker, Carlton CWalker at nfb.org
Wed Apr 6 05:08:05 UTC 2016

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce that the 2016 NFB BELL Academy student
applications are now live!

Here is the link to the English application:
<https://nfb.org/bell-summer-program-form>https://nfb.org/bell-summer-program-form.

The link to the Spanish application is on the English application
page, and can be accessed directly at:
<https://nfb.org/node/2672?lang=es>https://nfb.org/node/2672?lang=es.

This is the link to the English permission and release forms:
<https://nfb.org/bell-permission-and-release-forms>https://nfb.org/bell-permission-and-release-forms.

The link to the Spanish permission and release forms is on the
English permission and release forms page, and can be accessed
directly at: <https://nfb.org/node/2686>https://nfb.org/node/2686.

Please note that the application process for NFB BELL Academy
contains several steps:

1.       Fill out the NFB BELL Academy application at:
<https://nfb.org/bell-summer-program-form>https://nfb.org/bell-summer-program-form,

2.       After you submit the application, you will receive a
confirmation email. That confirmation email will direct you to fill
out the permission and release forms at:
<https://nfb.org/bell-permission-and-release-forms>https://nfb.org/bell-permission-and-release-forms.

3.       After you complete the permission and release forms, you
will receive another confirmation email. This second confirmation
mail will contain your answers to the permission and release forms.
4.       Print out this second confirmation email, and sign and date
it at the bottom of the last page.
5.       Send the signed confirmation email to your NFB BELL Academy
state coordinator, listed on the email.

Please feel free to share this information with any family or friends
of potential NFB BELL Academy students. Please do not hesitate to
contact me with any questions or concerns at 410-659-9314, extension
2225 or via email at <mailto:cwalker at nfb.org>cwalker at nfb.org.

Braille rocks, and BELLs ring!

Carlton Anne Cook Walker, J.D., M.B.A., M.Ed.
National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
Manager of Braille Education Programs
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD   21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2225
<mailto:CWalker at nfb.org>CWalker at nfb.org

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.