[Nfbnet-members-list] FW:

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 28 00:33:23 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Cavallaro [mailto:richcav1014 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:12 PM
To: dandrews at visi.com
Cc: david.andrews at nfbnet.org

Hi Dave,
Can you send this out to the NfB lists?
This benefits the NFB of Iowa.
Hello,
  Today the NFB of Iowa  has  for sale  pairs of folding scissors.  At our just concluded state convention, I picked up 48 and as of now, have 11 sold These are very well known in Iowa and are great to have around.  They are metal and
  fold up and can easily fit in a pocket or purse.  They are $8 a pair
  and all money benefits the NFB of Iowa.
I accept pay Pal or check.

We have 11 pairs sold-so 37 pairs are still up for sale from me directly with all money going to the nFB of Iowa.
I am sure that if these sell out, other members in Iowa including myself will have more as well that we  would love to sell you.

  If interested, please contact me for more information at richcav1014 at gmail.com

  Thanks.
 Rich Cavallaro

David Andrews and Long White Cane Harry