[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: From the Writers' Division

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 27 03:45:03 UTC 2015

From: Eve Sanchez [mailto:thirdeyeonlyinaz at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:28 PM
To: David Andrews
Subject: From the Writers' Division

Hello Federationists. The writers' Division is pleased to share with all of you, what has in the past been a well kept secret for members only. Slate & Style is our quarterly literary magazine. Many writers are not yet a part of the Writers' Division and all of the great things we do, but we do not feel you should miss out on some of the great pieces that are coming from our members.

In this issue, there are some of the contest winners and some submissions from our members. You do not need to be a member to submit to S&S, but membership does come with benefits. We invite you to check out our webpage and list serve. For now though, we hope you will enjoy reading what we are writing as the latest issue of Slate & Style is attached below.

Eve Sanchez

President, National Federation of the Blind Writers' Division

Editor, Tapestry, a publication of TAWN

"Some who are sighted, are the most blind of all."

David Andrews and Long White Cane Harry

 <mailto:dandrews at visi.com> dandrews at visi.com or  <mailto:david.andrews at nfbnet.org> david.andrews at nfbnet.org

Twitter:  @dandrews920