[Nfbnet-members-list] Join Us for a Guinness World Record Attempt at Seventy-Fifth NFB Convention in Orlando

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue May 19 15:29:45 UTC 2015

Join Us for a Guinness World Record Attempt at Seventy-Fifth NFB
Convention in Orlando
The seventy-fifth annual National Federation of the Blind National
Convention in Orlando is rapidly approaching and the excitement is
building! As part of this year's historic celebration of the
seventy-fifth anniversary of the National Federation of the Blind, on
the morning of July 8, 2015, we will attempt to set a Guinness World
Record. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because
low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our
dreams. On July 8 we will be raising expectations of the blind by
raising umbrellas to set the world record for the largest umbrella
mosaic. Will you be one of the three thousand people in attendance at
our world record attempt? All you have to do is join us outside the
Rosen Centre Hotel and hold an umbrella up at the designated time to
help form the message that will be viewed from above. Sign up to make
history with us by visiting <http://www.nfb.org/gwr>www.nfb.org/gwr.
And for more details on national convention, please visit
<http://www.nfb.org/convention>www.nfb.org/convention. See you in Orlando!