[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Cancer Survivors at Convention Banquet

by way of David Andrews <dandrews@visi.com> isaiahn57 at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 20:17:06 UTC 2015

Hello:

Will you join us at a Banquet table of the National Federation of the
Blind-Blind Cancer Survivors during the 2015 National Federation of
the Blind Convention <x-apple-data-detectors://0>Friday, July 10,
2015. Banquet tickets are only 55.00 if you preregister and 60.00 on
site. You must get your Banquet ticket to me to be exchanged by
<x-apple-data-detectors://1>Tuesday, July 7 at 12 o'clock noon in
order to be seated together. I will be listed at the hotel as Isaiah
Nelson or call <tel:(803)%20735-082>(803) 735-0821. Each member that
gives me a Banquet ticket earns a chance to WIN a 50.00 cash prize so
purchase your Banquet ticket today.

RSVP if you will join us by sending an email to
<mailto:isaiahn57 at icloud.com>isaiahn57 at icloud.com or call
<tel:(803)%20735-0821>(803) 735-0821.