[Nfbnet-members-list] Exercise and Fitness Seminar

Kevan Worley kevanworley at worleyenterprises.com
Wed Mar 11 00:55:49 UTC 2015

Save The Date!
Find Your Fit

Presented by:
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Sports and Rec Division
&
WE Fit Wellness
May 9, 2015
8:00am-4:00pm
Colorado Center for the Blind
2233 W. Sheppard Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Whether you want to know more about exercise,
competitive sports, or active things to do for
fun; our full day, high energy, interactive
seminar will help you find your fit. From low
impact to full throttle we have recreation and
exercise solutions that are accessible,
affordable, and achievable. Less talk and more action! Come ready to play.

·        Goalball
·        Dance
·        Yoga
·        Guide walk/run
·        Full Body Anywhere Any Time Workout
·        Self Defense
·        Tandem Cycling
·        At home exercise tools
·        Beep Ball

You can try it all! Each participant will also
receive complimentary, healthy, and tasty
breakfast, lunch, and snacks as well as a take
home tool kit which includes healthy recipes,
ready made workouts, tips and tricks for staying
healthy, and a guide to healthy options on the
go: best fast food choices. No matter your age or
ability level, you will leave with the confidence
and practical tools that will help you live the
life you want through exercise and physical
activity. Registration is $15 in advance or $20
at the door. Register online at
<http://www.wefitwellness.com/services/findyourfit>www.wefitwellness.com/services/findyourfit.
For more information, or for assistance
registering, please contact Cheryl Gross at
<mailto:cheryl at wefitwellness.com>cheryl at wefitwellness.com
or call 866-543-6808 x 10. We welcome our friends
from across Colorado and the nation. We have a
hotel block at a rate of $99 at the Hampden Inn
and Suites Denver/Highlands Ranch, 3095 W. County
Line Rd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129. Make your
reservation by calling 303-794-1800.

About WE Fit Wellness:

There are barriers that make exercise and good
nutrition seem unattainable for people with
disabilities. WE Fit Wellness is committed to
offering Accessible, Affordable, and Achievable
solutions to make exercise and better nutrition
the right fit for everyone. WE Fit Wellness is
excited to work with the National Federation of
the Blind Sports and Recreation Division to host Find Your Fit!

About National Federation of the Blind of
Colorado Sports and Recreation Division:

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Sports and Recreation Division is a division of
the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.
We know that blindness is not the characteristic
that defines you or your choices in physical
activity and recreation. Every day we raise
expectations of blind people because we know that
low expectations lead to barriers between us and
our future health and happiness. You can live the
life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.

At your service,
Kevan Worley
CEO
1837 S. Nevada Ave. PMB 243
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Toll Free 866-543-6808 | 719-527-0488 | Fax 719-520-0129
<http://www.worleyenterprises.com/>www.worleyenterprises.com
Worley Enterprises Logo