[Nfbnet-members-list] We're Having a Birthday Party and Giving YOU the Gifts

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink3 at ameritech.net
Tue Jun 30 14:38:04 UTC 2015

Seedlings Braille Books for Children is excited to announcea summer reading giveaway! In honor of Seedlings’ 31st anniversarywe’re having a birthday party and we’re giving YOU the gifts: we will be givingaway fifty $100 gift certificates for free braille books July 16, 2015. To be eligible to win one of the 50 $100 gift certificatesall you need to do is place an order for one or more books and pay for thebook(s) between now and 7/15. The names of the people who place an order by7/15 will be placed in “a hat” and 50 names will be randomly drawn on 7/16. Thewinners will be notified and the gift certificates will be sent via email, soplease be sure we have your most current email address. Sorry, purchase orders and orders from our other giveawayprograms (like the Book Angel Program) would not qualify for entry in thisspecial program. One entry per household. Community OutreachSeedlings Braille Books for Children734.427.8552www.seedlings.org