[Nfbnet-members-list] It's Time to Set a World Record!

Pare, John JPare at nfb.org
Sat Jun 27 00:41:54 UTC 2015

Dear Conventioneers, Exhibitors, and Supporters:

The time is fast-approaching for our
record-breaking seventy-fifth anniversary
convention, and excitement is building. I know
that all of you won’t want to miss any part of
the festivities, especially our GUINNESS WORLD
RECORDS™ attempt that will take place on the
morning of July 8. This outstanding effort will
make our convention historic not only within the
blindness field, but throughout the world. Please
plan to help us break a record and raise expectations for blind people!

If you haven’t already, it is critical that you
sign up to participate in the record attempt at
<http://www.nfb.org/gwr>www.nfb.org/gwr so that
we have an accurate count of how many people are participating.

Did I mention the fabulous prizes that several of
the Rosen Hotels have donated? By participating
in the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ attempt, you will
be eligible for these prizes, including
complimentary stays, spa treatments, and dinners!

So sign up now to participate. Please go to
<http://www.nfb.org/gwr>www.nfb.org/gwr.

Thanks for your support and see you in Orlando!

John

John G. Paré Jr.
Executive Director for Advocacy and Policy
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314, extension 2218
Cell phone: (410) 917-1965
Fax: (410) 685-5653
Email: <mailto:jpare at nfb.org>jpare at nfb.org

The National Federation of the Blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfb.org/make-gift>Make a gift to the
National Federation of the Blind and help ensure
all blind Americans live the lives they want.