[Nfbnet-members-list] Don’t forget to register for our Guinness World Record attempt!

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Jun 8 16:00:27 UTC 2015

Don't forget to register for our Guinness World Record attempt!

As you know, on June 8, just prior to the first general session of
our seventy-fifth anniversary convention, the National Federation of
the Blind will attempt to break the Guinness World Record for largest
umbrella mosaic. If you plan to be part of this historic effort,
please register to participate at
<https://www.nfb.org/gwr>https://www.nfb.org/gwr. Your registration
will help us maintain an accurate count of participants and will also
ensure that you receive important information before and after the
record attempt, including information on how you can receive your
very own Guinness World Record certificate of participation in
setting a new world record! Registration only takes a minute or two,
so just click the link above or copy and paste it into your browser,
provide the requested information, and you're all set! See you in
Orlando for our record-breaking seventy-fifth anniversary convention!