[Nfbnet-members-list] Crafter's division info for convention, revised notice

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:38:13 UTC 2015

Hello to all,

Please consider visiting the NFB crafter's division while you are at the
convention.   Your first opportunity will be to visit our craft show and
sale on July 5, from noon until 6 P.M. for our annual craft sale: W202A,
Convention Center, level 2. You can meet our member's and may wish to
purchase one of our many handmade craft items. In addition, the division
will be selling hand-made greeting cards including birthday,
congratulations, get well and more. Each card will contain a tactile picture
on the front of the card and a brailed message of your choice placed inside.

In addition, while you are visiting us, you and/or your children, may wish
to join one of our members to learn to make a craft item that you can take
home.

Another opportunity to visit us will be on July 7, from 7 P.M. until 9 P.M.
when the annual NFB crafter's division membership meeting will be held in
Salon 20, level 2. All are welcome to come to learn about the benefits of
joining the division. Find out about our large variety of craft classes
taught by and for the blind and visually impaired. Get information about how
to join our free listserv and Monday night telephone chats. We at Krafter's
Korner look forward to meeting you.

Cathy F