[Nfbnet-members-list] PayPal Information

Dishon Spears dishonspears at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 05:17:07 UTC 2015

To those that are wishing to purchase the dog treat jars that they
didn't get during the National Federation of the Blind convention,
here is the information that I had stated in a previous email letting
you all know when the PayPal account would be set up.  This account
is now active and we can start receiving funds for those of you that
are interested in purchasing the dog treat jars.  Remember that the
original cost of the jars are as follows; the small jars are running
for $7.00 and the larger ones are $9.0Now with the cost of shipping
$2.00 will be added to each jar upon purchase.  What this now means
that the smaller jars will run a total of $9.00 and the larger ones
will be a total of $11.00.  If you are wanting to buy two at a time
then the cost of two smaller jars will run $16.00 or two of the
larger jars for $20.00.
The PayPal address where you can send the money is
(<mailto:coagdu1019 at gmail.com>coagdu1019 at gmail.com).  Again thank you
all for your support during the convention and for continually giving
us the chance to make changes in the lives of the people in our
communities as well as in ourselves.
We are changing what it means to be blind, so that we can live the
lives we want and should.

Dishon Spears
V.P. COAGDU
From: "Dishon Spears" <dishonspears at comcast.net>