[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB-NEWSLINE Surmounts The Hill

White, Scott SWhite at nfb.org
Fri Jul 24 22:01:25 UTC 2015

NFB-NEWSLINE is proud to add The Hill, a national newspaper, to our
list of publications.

The Hill featured an op-ed by NFB President Mark A. Riccobono in the
July 24, 2015, edition on the challenges that we still face,
particularly with access to the internet and other technologies, as
the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
approaches.

The Hill is a "must read" in print and online. Since its launch in
1994, The Hill has been the newspaper for and about Congress,
breaking stories from Capitol Hill, K Street, and the White House. In
an environment filled with political agendas, The Hill stands alone
in delivering solid, nonpartisan reporting on the inner workings of
Congress and the nexus of politics and business. The newspaper and
its online platform connect the political players, define the issues,
and influence the way Washington's decision-makers view the debate.
The Hill breaks stories that gain national attention, it profiles
lawmakers and aides, and it publishes features on the politics,
networking, and society of the federal capital.

Mr. Riccobono's article can be found using the telephone by pressing
"5" off the main menu for "Newspapers in Another State," and then "2"
for "National Newspapers," selecting The Hill, and then navigating to
section 21 for "Op-Ed."  You can find Mr. Riccobono's article using
your iOS device by choosing "Publications," "Publication Options,"
"Publication Groups," and then "National Newspapers."  Choose The
Hill and then go to the Op-Ed section to read the article.

Your NFB-NEWSLINE Team

NFB-NEWSLINE, a service of the National Federation of the Blind.

the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.