[Nfbnet-members-list] 75th Anniversary commemorative items

State President, Oklahoma Jeannie.massay at nfbok.org
Thu Jul 16 22:45:39 UTC 2015

Good evening Federation family,

Our 75th Anniversary convention was a huge success.  Not only due to those
in attendance but to the entire Federation family.  The time flew by so
quickly!  If you are like me, you made it home without having experienced or
had the opportunity to purchase some of the unique commemorative items,
which mark this milestone event for the National Federation of the Blind.  I
would like to introduce you to a few of the items that you can order online
or by phone.

The first group of items comes from Sorella Jewelry located in Michigan.
Here is their story:

Sorella Jewelry Studio is a company founded by two sisters, Beth and Lynn
Stefani, with a true appreciation of design and a passion for quality.  We
took our name from the Italian word for “sister,” reflecting both our Tuscan
heritage and our love of family.  Sorella devotes itself exclusively to
personalized jewelry that is artfully made by a small team of skilled
craftsmen.  We are fine jewelers creating fine jewelry.  Each Sorella ring,
pendant, charm, bracelet, and set of cuff links is custom made in America at
our Michigan studio to your exact order specifications

Not only do the Stefani sisters make beautiful jewelry, they are pledging a
percentage of sales of the below items to the National Federation of the
Blind. President Riccobono was sporting the cuff links at the 75th
anniversary convention. Federation First lady, Melissa Riccobono was wearing
one of the pendants. What a great way to commemorate such a historic moment
in time for our family!

The items are listed below, each followed by the link that you can order the
item online.  You may also order by phone at the following toll free number:
800.692.1950, Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm EST

NFB 75th Anniversary Logo Charm

The charm is 16 mm (just over 2/3 inch) round charm) features the single NFB
icon on the front and “NFB 75” in tactile  Braille on the back.  The highly
polished raised icon , the rim, and the Braille dots contrast beautifully
with the matte finish background.

Cast in the solid precious metal of your choice.  Choose from Sterling
Silver, 10K, 14K or 18K Rose, White, Yellow gold, or Palladium.  Pricing
begins at $90.00.

To order the charm online go to this link:
http://www.sorellajewelry.com/product-p/nfb-charm.htm

NFB 75th Anniversary Double-Sided Community Logo Pendant

The 20 mm (just over ¾ inch) round pendant features the six icon NFB symbol
on the front and “NFB 75” in tactile Braille on the back.  The highly
polished raised symbol, the rim, and the Braille dots contrast beautifully
with the matte finish background.

Cast in the solid precious metal of your choice.  Choose from Sterling
Silver, 10K, 14K or 18K Rose, White, Yellow gold, or Palladium.  Pricing
begins at $160.00.

To order the pendant online go to the following link:
http://www.sorellajewelry.com/product-p/nfb-pendant.htm

NFB 75th Anniversary Commemorative Cuff Links

The round cufflinks are 20 mm (just over ¾ inch) in diameter.  One cufflink
features the single NFB icon, while the other cufflink shows “NFB 75” in
tactile  Braille.  The highly polished raised icon, the rims, and the
Braille dots contrast beautifully with the matte finish background.
Cast in the solid precious metal of your choice.  Choose from Sterling
Silver, 10K, 14K or 18K Rose, White, Yellow gold, or Palladium.  Pricing
begins at $295.00.

To order the cuff links go to this link:
http://www.sorellajewelry.com/product-p/nfb-cufflinks.htm

NFB 75th Anniversary Commemorative Ring

The 8 mm wide band is available in sizes from 4 to 18 in whole and half
sizes (Quarter sizes available upon request).  The single NFB icon and “NFB
75” in tactile Braille repeat around the band.  The number of repeats is
determined by the ring size.  The highly polished raised edges, icons, and
the Braille dots contrast beautifully with the matte finish background.

Cast in the solid precious metal of your choice.  Choose from Sterling
Silver, 10K, 14K or 18K Rose, White, Yellow gold, or Palladium.  Pricing
begins at $ 340.00.

The second offering comes from 3D Photoworks.  They produced the tactile and
audio timeline of the Federation that you may have seen at convention. 3D
Photoworks has developed a mixed media art piece, which has 3D photos of Dr.
tenbroek, Dr. Jernigan, Dr. Maurer and President Riccobono.  The photos are
arranged in the four corners starting top left with Dr. tenbroek and ending
with President Riccobono in the lower right corner.  A full color 75th
anniversary logo is located in the middle with “Live the Life you want” in
Braille.  Each piece is customized with the members name and Member since
the year you joined the Federation in Braille.

Cost for this really cool piece of art is $49.99plus $20 for shipping.

Please e-mail John at 3d Photoworks with your contact information and NFB
Plaque in the subject line.  He will get in touch with you and make the
payment arrangements. His e-mail is john at 3dphotoworks.com.

I hope that you find these offerings as interesting as I do.  They are
beautiful and both are fantastic keepsakes commemorating our 75th
anniversary.

Your sister in the Federation,

Jeannie

Jeannie M. Massay, President

National Federation of the Blind

Of Oklahoma

505 Baker Street

Norman, OK 73072

405-600-0695

jeannie.massay at nfbok.org

blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund
campaign, please visit  <http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>
www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.

,