[Nfbnet-members-list] Ohio Students Have Upped the Anti!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:37:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just in time for convention we've added a "grand prize" to our
offerings for gift cards in our drawing.  We now will award the
following ten prizes to winners.

1.  $10 to Chipotle.
2.  $10 to Tim Horton's.
3.  $10 to Bath and Bodyworks.
4. $10 to Domino's.
5.  $15 to ITunes.
6.  $15 to ITunes.
7.  $20 (2 $10 cards) to Fannie May Candy, 1800 Flowers, 1800 Baskets,
or Cheryl's (redeemable at each).
8.  $25 to Darden Restaurants (Redeemable at Olive Garden, Longhorn
Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, The Capital Grill, Eddie V's,
and Yard House).
9.  $25 to Amazon.
10.  *$50 Visa gift card.

Please see Kaiti Shelton, Aleeha Dudley, Emily Pennington, or Macy
McClain to pay in cash and receive braille ticket stubs at convention,
email emilypennington at fuse.net to inform our treasurer Emily that you
want to send a check, or pay online using our PayPal account:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6FW5ZC8G45T8E

Please keep all confirmation emails you receive for electronic
purchases or checks for your records, and look out for the
announcement of winners on July 16th.  You can still purchase
electronically or by check after convention through July 15th.  If you
have any questions please feel free to email kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
or emilypennington at fuse.net.  Thanks for your support and enjoy the
convention!

--