[Nfbnet-members-list] stop by our nagdu table b17 to get your on the go spill proof commemorative beverage container

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Jul 4 19:33:04 UTC 2015

This year's fund raising product is a must-have for every active, on-the-go
individual. We will be selling 16 oz. double-wall stainless steel, spill
proof, leak-proof, insulated beverage containers. The containers are steel
blue in color emblazoned with our 75th Anniversary logo in white. These
containers feature a contoured grip, a locking flip top and keep liquid hot
for 4 hours and cold for 10 hours. These high quality travel containers are
only $20 each and our supply is limited! We will accept Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, Discover, cash, and check. Please stop by exhibit hall
table B-17 or come to the NAGDU meeting early to get one of these amazing
items while supplies last!

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind