[Nfbnet-members-list] RS Games at Convention

RS Games rsgames at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:45:24 UTC 2015

Hello All Convention Attendees,

Several of us from RS Games will be attending the convention. We will be
giving a presentation and demo at the Jernigan Institute technology
seminar on accessible gaming, which will take place on Sunday, July 5 at
8:30 AM in W202B, Convention Center, Level 2. Come and learn more about
our service, a free, online multiplayer game network for the blind that
includes many popular board and card games such as Monopoly, Uno,
Blackjack, Yahtzee, Farkle and much more. If you can't make it or want
to find out more about us, you can visit us at www.rsgames.org.
We also plan on attending the tweetup and will be demoing there if
possible. The tweetup will take place on Sunday, July 5 from 8:30 PM to
10:00 PM in Signature 2, level 2, and is also a  great opportunity to
meet fellow RS Games players!

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at rsgames at gmail.com or
tweet us at @rs_games.

See you at convention!