[Nfbnet-members-list] Compiled List of State Affiliate Tables and Items for Sale

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:29:07 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I went kind of crazy and decided to take it upon myself to compile a list of
the State Affiliate Tables and the items that will be sold at said tables
during the convention.  I boiled down the information we received through a
pleather of e-mails into the bare bones.  I've only included the name of
each affiliate, the table # if I have it, the items and prices.  I hope this
is helpful to someone.

Table

Respectfully,
NFBC,SD Secretary Allison Depner