[Nfbnet-members-list] Employment Activities at Convention and More

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 2 05:17:53 UTC 2015

Dear Jobseekers,

Attached are three documents:

The Agenda for the 2015 NFB Job Seeker Seminar

The Employer List for the 2015 NFB Job Fair (amended from earlier one sent, because Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts has been added)

The Agenda for the 2015 NFB Employment Committee Meeting

The time and location of each meeting is at the top of each document.  One change this year is that none of the meetings will be in the Convention Center.  They will all be in the hotel.

I am sending this out on all the NFB listservs via David Andrews, but if there are any changes after this, they will appear only on the Jobs and Rehab listservs.

I suggest really strongly that you save all three documents in an electronic format and bring them with you.  We will have a limited number of Braille and large type documents for you to examine, but not keep, at each session, but the need for them continues to diminish with the advancement of technology.  And the employer list is really long this year because we provided additional information of help to jobseekers.

Hope to see you at our Employment Committee functions.  We have some great presenters and employers this year.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee
ddavis at blindinc.org