[Nfbnet-members-list] More items from Nevada

Kimie Beverly kimie.beverly at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 23:17:47 UTC 2015

Yes! There’s more! In addition to Nevada’s amazing tactile I Heart Braille
Shirts which you can buy for $15, the Nevada Association of Blind Students
will be selling Las Vegas shot glasses for $5. Finally, we will be selling
tubes of candy from Kimmie Candy Company. You can buy 1 for $3 or 2 for $5.
Flavors include:

Kimmie Corn - roasted corn nuts covered in chocolate and a colorful candy
shell

Salted Caramel ChocoRocks - candy coated, salted caramel chunks

Plain ChocoRocks - candy coated, chocolatey chunks

Habanero Kimmie Corn – spicy corn nuts
Sunbursts – chocolate sunflower seeds

See you all soon!
Kimie Beverly