[Nfbnet-members-list] NOPBC Pashminas and much more!--Exhibit Hall Items

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:12:29 UTC 2015

Stop by the NOPBC table in the Exhibit Hall for a
wonderful assortment of items, including our
popular pashmina scarves, perfect for the chilly
hotel, and sunglasses & straw hats for the
Florida weather if you venture outside. Â

New this year will be  Keep Calm It's Just a
Cane and Keep Calm and Braille On t-shirts in
print and braille. Â We will also have a display
of Christmas ornaments that can be pre-ordered
and mailed before Christmas, $10.00 plus shipping.Â

Here's what we'll be selling:

Pashmina Scarves
T-shirts
OrnamentsÂ
Silky ShirtsÂ
Ball CapsÂ
Sunglasses
Straw HatsÂ
AbacusÂ
Greeting CardsÂ
Beaded Badge HoldersÂ
Jewelry & Jewelry HolderÂ
"Everyone Universe" braille & print books
Travel PouchesÂ
Cosmetic Bags
Kids Wallets

See you in the Exhibit Hall!