[Nfbnet-members-list] FW: The Rocky Mountain State Table at Convention Link Correction

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Jul 1 07:33:28 UTC 2015

NFBCO TABLE B24 AT EXHIBIT HALL

The Rocky Mountains are calling and we are
bringing them to you.  NFB of Colorado table has
so much going on, we are an absolute must visit!

You can find us at exhibit table B24 in the Convention Center.

AMAZING COLORADO RAFFLE

The Grand Daddy  of raffles is back!  Many
affiliates are attempting to copy our raffle, and
imitation is the best form of flattery.  But the
Grand Daddy is even more exciting this year.  As
usual the tickets are 1 for $10 and 3 for $20,
However, this year there is more than just one
prize.  There are three!  We will be giving out 3
cash prizes totaling $4,000.  You have 3
“Amazing” chances to win!  1st prize is $2,500,
2nd price is $1,000 and 3rd prize is $500.
Drawing will be held October 31st at our state
convention banquet.  You need not be present to
win, win, win!  At Convention, you can buy
tickets with cash or a debit/credit card.  Also,
you can go to our website and buy tickets now or
any time before October 30th.  Navigate to
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazingcoloradoraffle>www.nfbco.org/amazingcoloradoraffle

FIT PACK ON SALE

Our Colorado Sports & Recreation Division will be
selling their thumb drives and SD Cards
consisting of “Our Total Fit Pack” for just $20 which includes:
•    35 audio described exercises
•    7 minute total body workout
•    cardio workout
•    upper body workout
•    lower body workout
•    core workout
•    drop 2 interval workout
•    cookbook with over 80 healthy recipes
•    guide to eating on the go
•    tips and tricks to staying active
You can also pick up your complementary print or
Braille copy of tips and tricks to help stay
healthy at convention as well as healthy menu
selections from hotel restaurants.

CALLING ALL DOGS

COAGDU will be selling doggy treats in a jar
which is a mixture of different ingredients
placed into a jar.  All you have to do, is take
it home and bake them.  The jar will come with a
cookie cutter that you can use to cut out the
treats before baking them, as well as Braille or
print instructions.  Doggie treats in a jar will
come in two different sizes; the first is a pint
jar that sells for $7 or 2 for $12 and the second
is a quart jar that sells for $9 or 2 for
$16.  We will have some sample treats to give
your dogs to try.  If your dog has a wheat
allergy, we’ve got you covered, because we will
have treat jars that are filled with oatmeal
instead of wheat flour and these too can be
purchased in both sizes.  These treats are doggy tested and approved.

NFB PINS

you can spiff up your wardrobe with an NFB pin
which our Aurora Chapter will be selling for $5
apiece.  These pins look great with any attire.

Come visit us at the NFBCO table, B24 in the
exhibit Hall, and bring a piece of the Rocky
Mountains home  with you!  We wish you  a great
Diamond Anniversary Convention!  Please call us
at 303 504-5979 with questions or email Scott
LaBarre at <mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com.

Warmly,

NFB Colorado

"Scott C. LaBarre" <<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>slabarre at labarrelaw.com>