[Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Employment Committee - Job Openings Sent to you by Twitter!!!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 20:03:09 UTC 2015

The NFB Employment Committee has a Great Service for Blind Job Seekers!

A Job Openings Sent to You by Twitter!!!

The National Federation of the Blind Employment Committee has started
a Twitter account to provide yet another avenue to connect job
seekers with opportunities. Job announcements posted on our email
list are manually converted into tweets, which are concise,
140-character-maximum summaries of the job postings with contact
information and/or links to full postings when available. We
encourage individuals and organizations to tweet at us with job
postings so that we can retweet them, which spreads the word to all
of our followers. If you have a job posting or employment-related
resource, please Tweet it @NFB_Jobs, and we'd love to Retweet it
because we know you can communicate your own ideas better than we
can. We also tweet employment resources, such as useful articles,
webinars, or job fairs. Be sure to follow @NFB_Jobs on Twitter!

(Note: We need additional hands-on help to make this great service
carry on, indefinitely.)

Dick Davis, Chair
<mailto:ddavis at blindinc.org>mailto:ddavis at blindinc.org]