[Nfbnet-members-list] February 17, 2015 Monthly Meeting of NFB Travel & Tourism Division at 8PM Eastern Time

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:27:41 UTC 2015

Announcement – Monthly Teleconference Meeting of
the NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud
division of the National Federation of the Blind,
will be held on Tuesday, February 17th at 8pm
Eastern Time, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain, etc.

Conference call in number is: (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#

All are welcome to attend even if you are not a member.

But per constitution of all NFB Affiliates,
Chapters & Divisions, you must be a paid member to make motions and votes.

Come and learn more about the Travel & Tourism Division

Topics of Discussion for this meeting:

Introduction of Mrs. Jo Taylor, as interim
treasurer until convention. Mrs. Taylor is from the NFB of Utah

Updates on events for convention, all members
please attend this important meeting.

Committee members needed for fundraiser
committee, if you have experience in fundraisers
this might be an area for you. Amy Baron is the Committee Chair.

Secretary reports, Treasurer Reports, and more!

Should you have specific questions, please send
to President Cheryl Echevarria at
<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

We have a lot to discuss and so, if you have
particular questions, we can discuss during new business.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that
blindness is not the characteristic that defines
you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can have the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria
Travel www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or
reservations at echevarriatravel.com and  has
partnered with Braille Smith.
www.braillesmith.com for all her braille
needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama