[Nfbnet-members-list] Get $20 for providing feedback on Social Media

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 03:29:55 UTC 2015

Since you guys seem to like taking surveys so
well, and the last one is closed ... here is another.

Dave

----

A Cornell University research study is looking to
improve the experience of blind users with social
networking services such as Facebook. We are
studying how blind users connect with their
networks through these services, in order to
identify unmet needs and functionality improvements.

We are looking for participants with little to no
functional vision who use social networking
services  (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
The study will involve an interview through Skype
or a medium of your choice. The interview will
take 45 - 60 minutes. We will ask you questions
about the services that you use, how often you
use them, and what you typically use them to do.

Participation is voluntary, confidential, and you
would be free to drop out at any time. You will
receive a $20 gift card for your time. If you are
interested, please contact Vio Voykinska at
<mailto:vv238 at cornell.edu>vv238 at cornell.edu or
323-369-4328 with questions or to schedule a time for an interview.