[Nfbnet-members-list] From the Community Service Division

JMassay jmassay1 at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 01:24:37 UTC 2015

Greetings from the NFB Community Service
Division.  We greet you to let you know that we
are excited to work alongside our brothers and
sisters in the movement. We are eager to hear
from you on how we may work together to serve our
communities and build the Federation through that
service. With this in mind, we are planning an
open call so that you may meet the board of
directors of our division, the committees they
chair, and how you can become involved in
building this truly exciting division.  We want
to discuss with you what programs we build and
decide the people who shall help build them. The
call will take place on Sunday, August 30 at 7 p.m. Eastern time.
  No matter how involved you have been in  the
division in the past or how new you  are to the
Federation, you  are welcome and we look forward to hearing from you.
In the meantime, please be in touch should you have any thoughts or questions.
  We look forward to working with you to expand
community service opportunities for the blind
all  throughout our nation and our movement, as
well as to create a platform that promotes the
recognition of the true capacity of the blind.

Let’s live the lives we want through service; let’s get involved!

Thanks,
Darian
P.S.
Join our list serve at
<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/community-service_nfbnet.org>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/community-service_nfbnet.org
follow us on  twitter: @nfbcsdivision

  Let’s Go Build The Federation!
Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

<mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>president at nfbcommunityservice.org

(415)215-9809
  twitter: @goldengateace
Connect with the Community Service Division
Facebook: search for “NFB Community Service Division”.
Twitter:@NFBCSDivision

blindness is not what holds you back.
  “We need your service, right now, at this
moment - our moment - in history. I'm not going
to tell you what your role should be; that's for
you to discover. But I am going to ask you to
play your part; ask you to stand up; ask you to
put your foot firmly into the current of history” — Barack Obama
Did you know that   your  unwanted vehicle can be
just what is needed to help         drive
       change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/>www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 1-855-659-9314
“