[Nfbnet-members-list] Schwans Cares eGift Cards to Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 13 19:19:50 UTC 2015

Greetings Federationists,

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO) is conducting a
fundraising campaign through Schwans Cares, a nationwide grocery
delivery service synonymous with great food and ice cream.  Our
campaign started July 27th, and we are more than one-third of the way
through the Schwans Cares program.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Schwans Cares program, explained.

there are two components to the Schwans Cares fundraising program:
First, there is the "active" period, which lasts 45 days.  During the
"active" period, the affiliate will receive 20% of any groceries you
order.  You can also buy an eGift card, which is worth 40% to the
affiliate.  For instance, if you buy a $25 eGift card, the affiliate
will get $10 from that transaction.  EGift cards can only be
purchased online for $25 during the 45-day active period, and only
one to a customer per campaign. If you use your eGift card to
purchase products, the 20% amount of your order will not be included
because Schwans Cares made its 40% contribution initially  when you
purchased your eGift card.  In other words, eGift cards cannot be
combined with any other offer.

Second, there is an "annuity" period, which lasts 90 days.  During
this period, any order you place will benefit the affiliate by 5%.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

The "Active" period ends September 10th.  The annuity period starts
September 10 and lasts 90 days until December 10, 2015.  During the
"active period," we need you to buy eGift cards at $25 as doing so,
generates $10 or 40% for the affiliate.  Grocery orders generate
20%.  Buying an eGift card generates double the amount and saves you money.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Please note that you can order through the general campaign page, or
you can create your own personal page where others can order from
you.  A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified
address. If you prefer to order by phone, please call 1-(855)
870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to
specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime
you log in or call to place your order.

  . For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6
Eastern time, Monday through Friday.  To place a telephone order,
business hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com,
and I will respond promptly.

Please join us in this effort to make our campaign a success.

Thank you.

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the
life you want.
Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's
Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena,
Campaign Coordinator